- unique primary containment HEPA filtration system for maximum personnel, product & environment protection
- superior egonomic design & styling
- negative pressure double-wall housings for containment
- all stainless steel work zone construction with radiused & crevice-free corners
- spacious work zone interior
- smooth opening / closing pneumatically controlled viewing window
- large diameter glove ports ergonomically located for greater operator arms movement
- spacious sterile entry & exit transfer chamber with HEPA filtration
- sliding chamber tray for easy access & transfer of product
- microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm
- delayed-automatic-off timer
- event timers
- ISO Class 5 (Class 100) air cleanliness work zone for absolute product protection
- reliability-proven design & performance
Gelman IsoSeal Series Negative Pressure (Recirculating) Compounding Aseptic Containment Isolators with its unique primary containment HEPA filtration system are designed for compounding of hazardous or potent pharmaceutical compounds, chemotherapy agents and IV mixtures that can be harmful to pharmacy personnel and require both containment and aseptic manipulation.
Gelman IsoSeal Series Negative Pressure (Recirculating) Compounding Aseptic Containment Isolator is an effective laboratory aid in providing total protection for
- all personnel and environment from any aerosols, particles or vapours which may be liberated in the preparation, manipulation and dispensing of hazardous drugs.
- drug products so that they are prepared or dispensed in an environment free from particulates including biological matter.
- maintenance and testing personnel from exposure to the residue of drug products which may contaminate cabinet filters, mechanical components and other surfaces.
The IsoSeal Series Negative Pressure (Recirculating) Compounding Aseptic Containment Isolator offers a contained, negative pressure work zone to prevent migration of hazardous contaminants to the environment.
Unidirectional HEPA-filtered airflow within the work zone minimizes cross-contamination.
An effective physical barrier between the operator and the work zone, maintained by an air tight viewing window provides personnel protection.
The work zone is maintained at a negative pressure to the room with the transfer chamber pressure slightly more negative than the work area.
Operations in the isolator are carried out through rubber gloves attached to large diameter glove ports, ergonomically located for greater operator arms movement.
The main viewing window with the glove ports attached, is hinged along the top and may be fully opened for cleaning, loading and unloading of auxiliary equipment.
The transfer chamber is equipped with an external door to the outside and an inter-chamber vertical sliding door to the work area. The inter-chamber door allows operator to introduce or remove items from the work area while maintaining the internal aseptic conditions.
HEPA-filtered entry / exit transfer chamber with prefilter provides a continuous inflow of sterile air.
The air blends with the contaminated work area air in a sump beneath the work surface and passes through a primary containment HEPA filter located below the work area. The filter arrests all particulates released within the work zone, thereby protecting fans, other internal components, maintenance technicians and the environment from contamination.
The filtered air is partially recirculated back to the work area through a supply HEPA filter. The recirculated air is HEPA-filtered to create an ultra-clean work area for aseptic work and product protection.
The remaining filtered air is discharged to the laboratory or outside atmosphere via an exhaust HEPA filter.
Microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm