- unique primary containment HEPA filtration system for maximum personnel, product & environment protection
- superior ergonomic design & styling
- negative pressure double-wall housings for containment
- all stainless steel work zone construction with radiused & crevice-free corners
- spacious work zone interior
- smooth opening/closing pneumatically controlled viewing window
- large diameter glove ports ergonomically located for greater operator arms movement
- independent sterile entry & exit transfer chambers with HEPA filtration
- sliding chamber trays for easy access & transfer of product
- microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm
- delayed-automatic-off timer
- elapsed timer
- ISO Class 5 (Class 100) air cleanliness work zone for absolute product protection
- reliability-proven design & performance
Gelman IsoGuard ISO Series Type 2 Negative Pressure (Recirculating) Pharmaceutical Isolators with its unique primary containment HEPA filtration system meet the needs of pharmacy applications involving compounding of hazardous or potent pharmaceutical compounds, cytotoxic drugs, chemotherapy agents and IV mixtures that require both containment and aseptic manipulation.
Gelman IsoGuard ISO Series Type 2 Negative Pressure (Recirculating) Pharmaceutical Isolator is an effective laboratory aid in providing total protection for
- all personnel and environment from any aerosol, particles or vapours which may be liberated in the preparation, manipulation and dispensing of hazardous drugs.
- drug products so that they are prepared or dispensed in an environment free from particulates including biological matter.
- maintenance and testing personnel from exposure to the residue of drug products which may contaminate cabinet filters, mechanical components and other surfaces.
The IsoGuard ISO Series Type 2 Negative Pressure (Recirculating) Pharmaceutical Isolator offers a contained, negative pressure work zone to prevent migration of hazardous contaminants to the environment.
Unidirectional HEPA-filtered airflow within the work zone and transfer chambers minimizes cross-contamination across the work area.
An effective physical barrier between the operator and the work zone, maintained by an air-tight viewing window provides personnel protection.
The work zone is maintained at a negative pressure to the room with the transfer chambers pressure slightly more negative than the work area.
Operations in the isolator are carried out through rubber gloves attached to large diameter glove ports, ergonomically located for greater operator arms moment.
The main viewing window with the glove ports attached, is hinged along the top and may be fully opened for cleaning, loading and unloading of auxiliary equipment.
The transfer chambers are equipped with external doors to the outside and inter-chamber doors to the work area. The inter-chamber doors allow to operator to introduce or remove items from the work area while maintaining the internal aseptic conditions.
Microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm