- dual work chamber access for double-sided operation
- simultaneous operation on both sides enhanced workflow
- unique primary containment HEPA filtration system for maximum personnel,product & environment protection
- superior egonomic design & styling with spacious interior
- negative pressure double-wall housings for containment
- all stainless steel work zone construction with radiused & crevice-free corners
- smooth opening / closing pneumatically controlled viewing windows
- large diameter glove ports ergonomically located for greater operator arms movement
- independent sterile entry & exit transfer chambers with HEPA filtration
- sliding chamber trays for easy access & transfer of product
- microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm
- delayed-automatic-off timer
- elapsed timer
- ISO Class 5 (Class 100) air cleanliness work zone for absolute product protection
Gelman IsoGuard ISO Dual-Access Series Type 2 Negative Pressure (Recirculating) Pharmaceutical Isolators with its unique primary containment HEPA filtration system meet the needs of pharmacy applications involving compounding of hazardous or potent pharmaceutical compounds, cytotoxic drugs, chemotherapy agents and IV mixtures that require both containment and aseptic manipulation.
The IsoGuard ISO Dual-Access Series Type 2 Negative Pressure (Recirculating) Pharmaceutical Isolator is an effective laboratory aid in providing total protection for
- all personnel and environment from any aerosol, particles or vapours which may be liberated in the preparation, manipulation and dispensing of hazardous drugs.
- drug products so that they are prepared or dispensed in an environment free from particulates including biological matter.
- maintenance and testing personnel from exposure to the residue of drug products which may contaminate cabinet filters, mechanical components and other surfaces.
The isolator with dual access work chamber allows 1 or 2 operators from each side to work simultaneously to enhance workflow.
The spacious work chamber interior allows equipment associated with the procedures to be housed and operated within the work space.
The IsoGuard ISO Dual-Access Series Type 2 Negative Pressure (Recirculating) Pharmaceutical Isolator offers a contained, negative pressure work zone to prevent migration of hazardous contaminants to the environment. Unidirectional HEPA-filtered airflow within the work zone and transfer chambers minimizes cross-contamination across the work area.
An effective physical barrier between the operators and the work zone, maintained by air-tight viewing windows provide personnel protection.
The isolator work zone and transfer chambers are maintained at a negative pressure to the room with the transfer chambers pressure slightly more negative than the work zone.
Operations in the isolator are carried out through rubber gloves attached to large diameter glove ports on both sides of the isolator.
Independent C2 Type HEPA-filtered entry & exit transfer chambers with prefilters, fitted to each side of the isolator provide a continuous inflow of sterile air.
The air blends with the contaminated work area air in a sump beneath the work surface and passes through a primary containment HEPA filter located below the work zone. The filter arrests all particulates released within the work zone, thereby protecting fans, other internal cabinet components, maintenance technicians and the environment from contamination.
The filtered air is partially recirculated back to the work area through a supply HEPA filter on top of the work zone. The recirculated air is HEPA-filtered to create an ultra-clean work area for aseptic work and product protection.
The remaining filtered air is discharged to the laboratory or outside atmosphere via an exhaust HEPA filter and a molecular carbon filter for the removal of aerosols, vapours or any gaseous contaminants released within the work zone.
The IsoGuard ISO Dual-Access Series Type 2 Negative Pressure (Recirculating) Pharmaceutical Isolators have all contaminated ducts and plenums under negative pressure.
Microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm