- Fully compliant to AS2243.8 and BS 476 Class I Fire and Chemical Resistant
- Smooth aerodynamic performance
- Microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm
- One-piece moulded facia and chamber
- Ideal for use with perchloric acid, hydrofluoric acid and radioactive radioisotope
- Available with SYNERFLOW perchloric acid Fume Scrubber and recycle tank system
- Factory built and fully assembled for direct site installation
The Gelman SYNERFLOW Series 2000 General Purpose Fume Cupboards are developed to provide a high degree of personnel and environment protection from odours or unsafe concentrations of Toxic, Noxious Chemicals, Vapours and Aerosols in the laboratories.
The SYNERFLOW Series Fume Cupboards are manufactured with advanced system-monitoring and controls technology, excellent aerodynamic designs, enhanced airflows, ergonomics, styling and meet the most exacting standards for safety and containment in a wide range of laboratory applications.
A chemically resistant centrifugal exhaust fan can be integrated into the Fume Cupboard or remotely located to:
- Generate negative pressure withins the chamber, drawing contaminated air from the Cupboard and discharging it into the outside atmosphere via an optional fume scrubber or a dedicated exhaust filtration system.
- All SYNERFLOW Series Fume Cupboards are fitted with a standard by-pass system which minimizes fluctuations in face velocity as the sash is raised or lowered.
- The By-pass is designed so that as the sash is fully raised, it is completely sealed off to provide optimum extraction through the sash opening for maximum containment. As the sash is closed, the air entering the Fume Cupboard through the sash and By-pass openings is redistributed, eliminating high velocity air streams in the near closed sash position.