- superior ergonomic design & styling
- microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm
- all stainless steel work zone construction with radiused & crevice-free corners
- spacious work zone interior
- extended work area height of 30″ available
- vibration-free models for sensitive microscopy & micro-injection procedures available
- double-sided operation models available
- Class 100 air cleanliness work zone for absolute product protection
- UNI-FLO LAF system for improved performance & cost savings
- reliability-proven design & performance
- ultra-quiet,low vibration operation
- low maintenance & operating costs
The Gelman VLF Class 100 Series Vertical Laminar Flow Workstations have been developed to satisfy increasing demands for stringent air cleanliness in the medical, pharmaceutical scientific and industrial fields. Typical applications include tissue culture, sterility testing, sterile dilutions, dispensing, media pouring, plant research and the assembly of electronics and optics components.
The Gelman VLF Class 100 Series Vertical Laminar Flow Workstations produce a vertical laminar air flow free from airborne contaminants. The clean air is projected downwards over the work surface and out of the enclosure via the work access opening. Ambient air is drawn in through an easily-accessible prefilter on top of the cabinet and is introduced to the work area through a final HEPA filter which comprises the top of the work chamber. The average laminar flow air velocity within the work area is maintained at 0.45 m/s with uniformity within ±20%. Air cleanliness within the work zone is better than Class 3.5 (100) in accordance with AS 1386.1.