- superior ergonomic design & styling
- glare-free stainless steel work zone & worktop with clear tempered glass side panels
- spacious work zone interior
- extended work area height of 30″ & 36″ available
- microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm
- delayed-automatic-off timer
- event timer
- ISO Class 5 (Class 100) air cleanliness work zone for absolute product protection
Gelman Besaire HF Class 100 Series Horizontal Laminar Air Flow Cabinets are designed to provide a high degree of product protection in laboratory and production facilities. Many critical applications in the pharmaceutical, medical, scientific and industrial fields demand an ultra-clean, controlled work environment, free from airborne contamination.
Typical applications include aseptic dispensing, media pouring, sterility testing, tissue culture, assembly of electronics / optics components and preparation of medical devices etc.
Gelman Besaire HF Series Class 100 Horizontal Laminar Air Flow Cabinets produce horizontal laminar air flow, free from particulate and biological contaminants.
Ambient air is drawn in through an easily accessible prefilter on top of the cabinet to trap large particles.
The prefiltered air is introduced to the work area through a final HEPA filter.
The HEPA-filtered air is projected over the entire work surface to provide a non-turbulence, particulate-free work environment for absolute product protection.
Gelman Besaire HF Series Class 100 Laminar Air Flow Cabinets provide a quieter, more efficient operation with extended filter life span and increased cost savings. The air flow system is designed to prevent uneven particulate loading and spread static pressure over the entire supply HEPA filter, providing a non-turbulence Class 100 air cleanliness work zone with unidirectional air flow and uniformity for absolute product protection.
Microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm