- superior ergonomic design & styling
- 3-stage filtration system
- all stainless steel work zone construction with radiused & crevice-free corners
- large 15″ high work opening for rodent cages of various sizes
- integrated waste disposal receptacle / chute
- microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm
- delayed-automatic-off timer
- compact and easily transported through standard doorways and narrow corridors
- ultra-quiet,low vibration operation
- low maintenance & operating costs
- reliability-proven design & performance
The Gelman mobile VivaCare Animal Bedding Disposal Stations protect the operator and the environment from allergens and airborne pathogens generated during disposal of used bedding and animal waste from animal cages.
Personnel and environment protection is provided by a continuous inward airflow of ambient air across the dumping area in the work enclosure which captures all contaminants in a three-stage filter system.
The Gelman VivaCare Animal Bedding Disposal Stations maintain an average inflow velocity of 100 fpm through the work access opening.
An effective air barrier between the operator and the work zone, maintained by an inflow of room air into a full-width work access opening provides personnel and environment protection from potentially hazardous contaminants generated during the work process.
The barrier air blends with the contaminated work area air and is directed through easily accessible 2-stage primary & secondary extended surface prefilters at the rear of the work zone to trap large particles.
The prefiltered air is biologically-cleaned by an exhaust HEPA filter before being discharged to the room from the top of the station.
Microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm