- superior ergonomic design & styling
- microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm
- compact and easily transported through standard doorways and narrow corridors
- large 16″ high work opening for rodent cages of various sizes
- spacious work zone interior
- reliability-proven design & performance
- ultra-quiet,low vibration operation
- low maintenance & operating costs
The Gelman mobile VivaCare Animal Bedding Disposal Stations protect the operator and the environment from allergens and airborne pathogens generated during disposal of used bedding and animal waste from animal cages.
Personnel and environment protection is provided by a continuous inward airflow of ambient air across the dumping area in the work enclosure which captures all contaminants in a three-stage filter system.
The contaminated air is directed through an easily accessible prefilter at the rear of the work zone to trap large particles.
The prefiltered air is biologically-cleaned by an exhaust HEPA and an activated carbon filter before being exhausted to the room from the top of the station.
Microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system