- cost-effective and versatile alternatives to the construction of dedicated rooms
- microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm
- provide Class 100 air cleanliness for any production area
- may be placed singly or in multiples to create vertical laminar flow rooms or enclosures
- may be easily and quickly assembled on site without the need for modifications to building construction
- Class 10 000 & Class 100 000 air cleanliness available
Gelman DFV Series Vertical Laminar Flow Enclosures have been developed to provide an economical and effective means of achieving a Class 100 air cleanliness level in a wide range of industrial and laboratory situations.
In cases where the application demands that process operations be performed in a sterile or particle-free environment, DFV enclosures, with appropriate support stands and curtains, may be assembled to form a vertical laminar flow enclosure.
Typical applications include the sterile manufacture and packaging of pharmaceuticals, cultured food products and beverage; the washing, drying, filling, sealing and packaging of intravenous fluid containers, syringes, needles, ampoules and vials. In the electronics industry, DFV enclosures enable critical components to be assembled in a contamination-free environment.
Gelman DFV enclosures provide a vertical downward laminar airflow free from airborne contamination. When placed on special floor support stands or suspended from ceiling frames, and fitted with vinyl curtains, they form an enclosure with an air cleanliness level of better than Class 100.
Motor blowers draw in ambient air through prefilters which remove all particulates 5 micron and larger. The prefiltered air is introduced to the laminar flow enclosure via final HEPA filters. The average air flow velocity within the enclosure is maintained at 0.45 m/s with uniformity of ±20%.