- microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm
- all stainless steel work zone construction with radiused & crevice-free corners
- spacious work zone interior
- extended work area height of 30″ available
- vibration-free models for sensitive microscopy & micro-injection procedures
- double-sided operation models available
- Class 100 air cleanliness work zone for absolute product protection
- UNI-FLO LAF system for improved performance & cost savings
- reliability-proven design & performance
- ultra-quiet,low vibration operation
- low maintenance & operating costs
The Gelman DFS Class 100 Series Vertical Laminar Flow Workstations are designed to provide a high degree of product protection in laboratory and production facilities. Many critical applications in the pharmaceutical, medical, scientific and industrial fields demand an ultra-clean, controlled work environment, free from airborne contamination. Typical applications include aseptic dispensing, media pouring, sterility testing, tissue culture, assembly of electronics/optics components and preparation of medical devices etc.
The Gelman DFS Class 100 Series Vertical Laminar Flow Workstations produce a vertical laminar air flow free from airborne contaminants. The clean air is projected downwards over the work surface and out of the enclosure via the work access opening. Ambient air is drawn in through an easily-accessible prefilter on top of the cabinet and is introduced to the work area through a final HEPA filter which comprises the top of the work chamber. The average laminar flow air velocity within the work area is maintained at 0.45 m/s with uniformity within ±20%. Air cleanliness within the work zone is better than Class 3.5 (100) in accordance with AS 1386.1.
Microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display