- microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm
- all stainless steel work zone construction with spill-retention lip
- spacious work zone interior
- extended work area height of 30″ available
- Class 100 air cleanliness work zone for absolute product protection
- UNI-FLO LAF system for improved performance & cost savings
- reliability-proven design & performance
- ultra-quiet,low vibration operation
- low maintenance & operating costs
The Gelman CFS Class 100 Series Horizontal Laminar Flow Workstations are designed to provide a high degree of product protection in laboratory and production facilities. Many critical applications in the pharmaceutical, medical, scientific and industrial fields demand an ultra-clean, controlled work environment, free from airborne contamination. Typical applications include aseptic dispensing, media pouring, sterility testing, tissue culture, assembly of electronics/optics components and preparation of medical devices etc.
The Gelman CFS Class 100 Series Horizontal Laminar Flow Workstations produce horizontal laminar airflow, free from particulate and biological contaminants.
Ambient air is drawn in through an easily accessible prefilter on top of the cabinet to trap large particles.The prefiltered air is introduced to the work area through a final HEPA filter.
The HEPA-filtered air is projected over the entire work surface to provide a non-turbulence, particulate-free work environment for absolute product protection.
Microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display