- fully compliant to ASHRAE 110-95
- smooth aerodynamic performance
- one-piece moulded chamber
- aerodynamic angled front fascia
- available with perchloric acid fume scrubber & recycle tank system
- factory built & fully assembled for direct site installation
Gelman LabEssential C&C General Purpose Fume Cupboards are designed to provide a high degree of personnel and environment protection from odours or unsafe concentrations of chemicals, vapours and aerosols in the laboratories.
The Gelman LabEssential C&C General Purpose Fume Cupboards meet ASHRAE 110-95 with improved directional air handling capabilities. Its aerodynamic angled front fascia allows air to enter in smooth undisturbed patterns, permitting safer operation and reducing the risk of air turbulence. The automatic air bypass feature offers constant exhaust volume with the sash in open, close or intermediate positions. With an inward sloping front fascia coupled with aerodynamic design, there are no dead spaces for fumes to accumulate.