- superior ergonomic design & styling
- microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm
- all stainless steel work zone construction with radiused & crevice-free corners
- spacious work zone interior
- smooth opening/closing pneumatically controlled viewing window
- large diameter glove ports ergonomically located for greater operator arms movement
- Independent sterile entry & exit pass-through chambers with HEPA filtration
- sliding chamber trays for easy access & transfer of product
- ISO Class 5 (Class 100) air cleanliness work zone for absolute product protection
- specially suitable for processing of oestrogenic or androgenic materials & antibiotics
- UNI-FLO LAF system for improved performance & cost savings
- reliability-proven design & performance
- ultra-quiet,low vibration operation
- low maintenance & operating costs
Gelman Isoguard ISO Series Type 1 Positive Pressure Pharmaceutical Isolators are effective laboratory aids in obtaining the optimum control over product quality and meet the needs of pharmacy applications involving aseptic compounding of non-hazardous pharmaceuticals or drugs, preparation of IV solutions and eyedrops, TPN (Total parenteral nutrition), ampoule filling and pharmacy routines that require absolute sterility. The isolators are specially suitable where the processes involved oestrogenic or androgenic materials and antibiotics which can be a hazard to the operator.
The Isoguard ISO Series Type 1 Positive Pressure Pharmaceutical Isolator offers a contained, positive pressure work zone with a unidirectional HEPA-filtered airflow to provide aseptic conditions within the work area for product protection.
An effective physical barrier between the operator and the work
zone, maintained by an air-tight viewing window provides operator protection and prevents contaminants from the outside entering the work area.
The isolator work zone and transfer chambers are maintained at a positive pressure to the room with the work zone pressure slightly more positive than the transfer chambers.
Operations in the isolator are carried out through rubber gloves attached to large diameter glove ports, ergonomically located for greater arms movement.
Independent C2 Type HEPA-filtered entry & exit transfer chambers, fitted to each side of the isolator allow operators to introduce or remove items from the work zone while maintaining the internal aseptic conditions.