- unique primary containment HEPA filtration system for personnel,environment & enhanced product protection
- superior egonomic design & styling
- all stainless steel work zone construction with radiused & crevice-free corners
- spacious work zone interior
- smooth opening / closing pneumatically controlled viewing window
- large diameter glove ports ergonomically located for greater operator arms movement
- independent D-Type Dual HEPA filtration entry & exit transfer chambers
- sliding chamber trays for easy access & transfer of product
- microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm
- delayed-automatic-off timer
- elapsed / event timer
- ISO Class 5 (Class 100) air cleanliness work zone for absolute product protection
- reliability-proven design & performance
Gelman IsoGuard ISO-Plus Type 1 Positive Pressure-Plus (Recirculating) Pharmaceutical Isolators with its unique primary containment HEPA filtration system are effective laboratory aids in obtaining the optimum control over product quality and meet
the needs of pharmacy applications involving compounding and dispensing of non-hazardous pharmaceuticals or drugs, preparation of IV solutions and eyedrops, TPN (Total Parenteral Nutrition), ampoule filling, quality controls and pharmacy routines that require absolute sterility.
The IsoGuard ISO-Plus Positive Pressure (Recirculating) Isolators are commonly used for sterility testing of pharmaceutical products before release to market for distribution and use.
The IsoGuard ISO-Plus Type 1 Positive Pressure-Plus (Recirculating) Pharmaceutical Isolator offers a contained, positive pressure work zone with a unidirectional HEPA-filtered airflow to provide aseptic conditions within the work area for product protection.
An effective physical barrier between the work area and the environment is maintained by an air-tight viewing window.
The isolator work zone are maintained at a positive pressure to the room with the work area pressure slightly more positive than the transfer chambers.
Operations in the isolator are carried out through rubber gloves attached to large diameter glove ports, ergonomically located for greater arms movement.
The viewing window with the glove ports attached, is hinged along the top and may be fully opened for cleaning, loading and unloading of auxiliary equipment.
Independent D-Type Dual HEPA-filtered entry & exit transfer chambers, fitted to each side of the isolator allow operator to introduce or remove items from the work area while maintaining the internal aseptic conditions.
Ambient air is drawn in through an easily accessible prefilter and inlet HEPA filter on top of the isolator and is introduced to the work area through a supply HEPA filter.
HEPA-filtered vertical airflow free from airborne contaminants is projected downwards over the work surface to create an ultra-clean work area for aseptic work and product protection.
The downflow air is largely recirculated back to the work area after filtration by a primary containment HEPA filter located below the work zone. The filter arrests all particulates released within the work zone, thereby protecting fans, other internal cabinet components, maintenance technicians and the environment from contamination.
The remaining downflow air is discharged to the laboratory via the dual HEPA-filtered transfer chambers.
Microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm