- superior design & styling
- microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system
- glare-free stainless steel work zone & worktop with clear tempered glass side panels
- spacious work zone interior
- extended work area height of 36″ available
- Class 100 air cleanliness work zone for absolute product protection
- UNI-FLO LAF system for improved performance & cost savings
- reliability-proven design & performance
- ultra-quiet,low vibration operation
- low maintenance & operating costs
Gelman Besaire Class 100 Series Horizontal Air Flow Cabinets with Extended Work Zone are designed to provide a high degree of product protection in laboratory and production facilities. Many critical applications in the pharmaceutical, medical, scientific and industrial fields demand an ultra-clean, controlled work environment, free from airborne contamination. Typical applications include aseptic dispensing, media pouring, sterility testing, tissue culture, assembly of electronics/optics components and preparation of medical devices etc.
Cabinets are available with nominal work zone width of 2ft, 3ft, 4ft, 5ft or 6ft. A wide range of optional equipment enables cabinets to be configured to suit specific applications.
Gelman Besaire HF-Plus Series Horizontal Laminar Air Flow Cabinets with Extended Work Zone produce horizontal laminar air flow, free from particulate and biological contaminants.Ambient air is drawn in through an easily accessible prefilter on top of the cabinet to trap large particles.
The prefiltered air is introduced to the work area through a final HEPA filter.
The HEPA-filtered air is projected over the entire work surface to provide a non-turbulence, particulate-free work environment for absolute product protection.
Gelman Besaire Class 100 Laminar Air Flow Cabinets with Extended Work Zone provide a quieter, more efficient operation with extended filter life span and increased cost savings. The air flow system is designed to prevent uneven particulate loading and spread static pressure over the entire supply HEPA filter, providing a non-turbulence Class 100 air cleanliness work zone with unidirectional air flow and uniformity for absolute product protection.
Microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm