- superior ergonomic design & styling
- all stainless steel work zone construction with radiused & crevice-free corners
- spacious work zone interior
- extended work area height of 36″ available
- microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm
- delayed-automatic-off timer
- event timer
- vibration-free models for sensitive microscopy & micro-injection procedures available
- double-sided operation models available
- ISO Class 5 (Class 100) air cleanliness work zone for absolute product protection
Gelman AbsoluteAir Class 100 Series Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinets are designed to provide a high degree of product protection in laboratory and production facilities. Many critical applications in the pharmaceutical, medical, scientific and industrial fields demand an ultra-clean, controlled work environment, free from airborne contamination. Typical applications include aseptic dispensing, media pouring, sterility testing, tissue culture, assembly of electronics/optics components and preparation of medical devices etc.
The Gelman AbsoluteAir Class 100 Series Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinets should be specified for applications where vertical laminar airflow are required.
Ambient air is drawn in through an easily accessible prefilter on top of the cabinet to trap large particles.
The prefiltered air is introduced to the work area through a final HEPA filter.
The HEPA-filtered air is projected over the entire work surface to provide a non-turbulence, particulate-free work environment for absolute product protection.