- superior ergonomic design & styling
- microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm
- all stainless steel work zone construction with spill-retention lip
- spacious work zone interior
- extended work area height of 36″ available
- Class 100 air cleanliness work zone for absolute product protection
- UNI-FLO LAF system for improved performance & cost savings
- reliability-proven design & performance
- ultra-quiet,low vibration operation
- low maintenance & operating costs
The Gelman HLF Class 100 Series Horizontal Laminar Flow Workstations Have been developed to satisfy increasing demands for stringent air cleanliness in the medical, pharmaceutical, scientific and industrial fields. Typical applications include tissue culture, sterility testing, sterile dilutions, dispensing, media pouring, plant research and the assembly of electronics and optics components.
The Gelman HLF Class 100 Series Horizontal Laminar Flow Workstations produce a horizontal flow of non-turbulent air free from airborne contaminants. The unrestricted open-front work area allows the use of microscopes and other equipment under biologically clean conditions. Ambient air is drawn in through an easily-accessible prefilter on top of the cabinet and is introduced to the work area through a final HEPA filter which comprises the rear of the work chamber. The average laminar flow air velocity within the work area is maintained at 0.45 m/s with uniformity within ±20%. Air cleanliness within the work zone is better than Class 3.5 (100) in accordance with AS 1386.1.
Microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm