- unique primary containment HEPA filtration system for maximum personnel,product & environment protection
- superior ergonomic design & styling
- microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm
- negative pressure double-wall housings for containment
- all stainless steel work zone construction with radiused & crevice-free corners
- spacious work zone interior
- smooth opening/closing pneumatically controlled viewing window
- large diameter glove ports ergonomically located for greater operator arms movement
- spacious sterile entry & exit pass-through chambers with HEPA filtration
- sliding chamber trays for easy access & transfer of product
- Class 100 air cleanliness work zone for absolute product protection
- exclusive HMZD molecular carbon filter for superior performance and effective gaseous contaminants removal
- UNI-FLO LAF system for improved performance & cost savings
- ZERO-LEAK airflow system for enhanced safety
- reliability-proven design & performance
- ultra-quiet,low vibration operation
- low maintenance & operating costs
Gelman Isoguard ISO Series Pharmaceutical Type 2 (Negative Pressure) Isolators with its unique primary containment HEPA filtration system meet the needs of pharmacy applications involving compounding of hazardous or potent pharmaceutical compounds, cytotoxic drugs, chemotherapy agents and IV mixtures that require both containment and aseptic manipulation.
Gelman Isoguard ISO Series Type 2 (Negative Pressure) isolator is an effective laboratory aid in providing total protection for :
- all personnel and environment from any aerosol, particles or vapours which may be liberated in the preparation, manipulation and dispensing of hazardous drugs.
- drug products so that they are prepared or dispensed in an environment free from particulates including biological matter.
- maintenance and testing personnel from exposure to the residue of drug products which may contaminate cabinet filters, mechanical components and other surfaces.
The isolators may be used to provide a high degree of personnel, product and environment protection for work with low to moderate risk biological agents that require Biosafety Level 1, 2 or 3 containment.
The Isoguard ISO Series Type 2 (Negative Pressure) isolator offers a contained, negative pressure work area with a unidirectional HEPA-filtered airflow within the work area and transfer chambers.
An effective physical barrier between the operator and the work zone, maintained by an air-tight viewing window provides personnel and environment protection.
The isolator is maintained under negative air pressure of at least 15Pa and operations in the isolator are carried out through rubber gloves attached to large diameter glove ports, ergonomically located for greater arms movement.
HEPA-filtered transfer chambers, fitted to each side of the isolator provide a continuous inflow of sterile air.
The air blends with the contaminated work area air and passes through a prefilter, a primary containment HEPA filter and a molecular carbon filter located below the work zone. The filters arrest any aerosols, particles or vapours released within the work zone, thereby protecting fans, other internal cabinet components, maintenance technicians and the environment from contamination.