- superior ergonomic design & styling
- microprocessor-controlled diagnostic system with digital display & audible alarm
- all stainless steel work zone construction with radiused & crevice-free corners
- smooth opening/closing pneumatically controlled viewing window
- large diameter glove ports ergonomically located for greater operator arms movement
- spacious entry & exit pass-through chambers with HEPA filtration
- sliding chamber trays for easy access & transfer of product
- Class 100 air cleanliness work zone for absolute product protection
- specially suitable for processing of oestrogenic or androgenic materials & antibiotics
- UNI-FLO LAF system for improved performance & cost savings
- ZERO-LEAK airflow system for enhanced safety
- reliability-proven design & performance
- ultra-quiet,low vibration operation
- low maintenance & operating costs
Gelman Isoguard ISO Series Pharmaceutical Type 1 (Positive Pressure) Isolators are effective laboratory aids in obtaining the optimum control over product quality and meet the needs of pharmacy applications involving aseptic compounding of non-hazardous pharmaceuticals or drugs, preparation of IV solutions and eyedrops, ampoule filling and pharmacy routines that require absolute sterility. The isolators are specially suitable where the processes involved oestrogenic or androgenic materials and antibiotics which can be a hazard to the operator.
The Isoguard ISO Series Type 1 (Positive Pressure) isolator offers a contained, positive pressure work zone with a unidirectional HEPA-filtered airflow to provide aseptic conditions within the work area for product protection.
An effective physical barrier between the operator and the work zone, maintained by an air-tight viewing window provides operator protection and prevents contaminants from the outside entering the work area.
The isolator work zone and transfer chambers are maintained at a positive pressure to the room with the work zone pressure slightly more positive than the transfer chambers.
Operations in the isolator are carried out through rubber gloves attached to large diameter glove ports, ergonomically located for greater arms movement.
D Type Dual-HEPA filtered transfer chambers, fitted to each side of the isolator provide sterile entry/exit of product from the work area and enhance operator protection.
Ambient air is drawn in through an easily accessible prefilter on top of the isolator and is introduced to the work area through a supply HEPA filter which comprises the top of the work zone. HEPA-filtered vertical airflow free from airborne contaminants is projected downwards over the work surface to create an ultra-clean work area for aseptic work and product protection.
The HEPA-filtered downflow air is largely recirculated back to the work area through the supply HEPA filter on top of the work zone.
The remaining downflow air is discharged to the laboratory via the HEPA-filtered transfer chambers.